Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wish Me Luck!

I am a quilter, a designer, teacher, lecturer and editor of Quilter's World Magazine.  I also edit quilting books and write a regular e-letter on anything quilt related.  Today I begin to blog.  Wish me luck!
 
Wheel of Fortune - Annie's Publishing

Color My World - Annie's Publishing

 
Floral Fantasy - Quilter's World Magazine
 
Above are a few of the many quilts I have made lately.  As I learn how to blog I hope to share many more.  I love color and texture and try to incorporate as much as I can in the work I do.
 
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you in every way! And have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wall hanging with the purple flowers! Good luck in this new avenue.

    ReplyDelete