Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How Many Projects Do You Have Going Right Now?

Okay, I'm getting a bit side tracked with other projects.  I can't help it.  It seems I have no will power then it comes to control then selecting a creative project.  I bet at any given time I have at least six projects going at the same time and I could almost guarantee that is a low estimate.  When you work doing your favorite pastime, sometimes the lines are blurred and you can't separate the work from the pleasure.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It's just sometimes I can't decide which to work on.  I start researching products for the magazine or the newsletter and I find I've added another project.  My latest addiction is wool felting.

 
Products for review.


While testing and reviewing some absolutely wonderful products I again got sidetracked.  Felting is one of those things I've always wanting to try and now I have.  The problem is I've added several new projects to my already too long list.

 
Scarf number one>
 

Well, if all goes well, I think several young ladies in my family will get a new wool scarf under the tree in December.  One good thing about the timing, I have plenty of time to finish them.

Have a wonderful creative quilty day!
Carolyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment